Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Home Decor

 Spring has Sprung !
Spring is my most favorite season of the year.
Good weather, Easter candy, daffodils.
Season change so now it's time for me to change decoration in my house.

Let's take a look at what I made.
Simple photo frame by my bed.


Love this Dear Lizzy buttons. 



I had a hard time taking photo for these frame because reflection keep showing up.

" Smith " 
Frames for the hallway.


 Simple and easy with this gorgeous Dear Lizzy Neapolitan flower.


Printed out SMITH and put that flower on top.



That's it ! Now I'm ready to sit back and enjoy the prettiness.

Thank you everyone for join St'Patrick's day blog hop and now it's time to announce our lucky winner.

She is......

Cathy please sent me your address to scrapwithnatt@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out my weekly giveaway here 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Natt- spring is definitely my favorite time of the year...well, spring and summer!! :)

    Your framed pieces are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete