Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This is my February '12


Hello everyone ^-^ It's the last day of February and it's leap day !!
Today I'm here to share with you what I've been doing in February beside crafting.
Just so you guys know that I didn't spend all day with glue and scissor. 
Even though a lot of time when I go out I'll have stickers or glitter on my hair. lol

It's hard when my job is to do what I love and turned out I spent too much time on them.
Thanks for all my good friends that keep my company and still talking to to me.

I'd suggest you to play this music video while you looking though my blog ^_^










Now let's get started 

                   Flower on lunch table     Worked out at the gym

               Lomo camera @Urbanoutfitter  Me enjoying new headband

                 Powder art from hubby to me     My new fav book

                Favorite card of this month    Cupcake from Julie

                 My mini album is publish    Hanging out at Starbucks

                  Prize pack from AMcrafts    My other fav card

                    Flower @gardenhouse    My card published on Cards mag

                     Todd and I in Vegas          Favorite tunes

That's my February. How about yours ? 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great March !!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment