Wednesday, January 11, 2012

$1 Bin @ Michaels&Joann

I love shopping and thrifting for my scrapbooking supplies but I try not to buy things just because it's cheap.

The place that I like to look and dig through for cute stuff is in $1 bin either at Michaels or Joann.

I have found a lot of cute stamps that's perfect for cards making and mini album from $1 bin lately but didn't have a chance to use them.

Until today when I came across DearLizzy 's instagram picture of a neon pink calendar.

It's inspired me to use my new neon pink embossing powder with my $1 stamp


Here is my supplies for today.


Supplies : Stamps, Zing embossing powder, Versamark Ink


Here is what I made.





I stamp on PebblesInc craft tags ( With Love collection )

Just stamp and cover with embossing powder then use heat gun to emboss them.


Left tag : Emboss with white embossing powder then cover your stamp with versa mark and that's it !!




Here's close up.

Just love love love how they are turn out so fun and bright color now just waiting for me to use them on the project :P

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment