Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Project Part 3

As Christmas is getting closer I still haven't get my hubby anything and because he's kind of a guy that never needed anything ( he said it's because he's already have everything he wanted = me ) It's even hard harder for me to find the right presents for him and also he said the best gift for him every occasions is me to stop spending money lmao !!!

So Yesterday I went to Walmart and the next door to Walmart is " Archiver's " so I swing by in there and I found October Afternoon Farmhouse Collection that I've been waiting for !! I try not to drool all over the papers but they are so yummy. Too bad at Archivers they didn't get the whole line what they missing is Buttons, Splinklers, Rub-ons and 8x8 Paper pad otherwise I'd be happier.

Anyway so I bought everything they have for  this line and though it would be a good idea to make my hubby somethings.

So this is what I made. 

It's coupons for him on each one of them I wrote down somethings like 20 minutes  massage etc ( can't say much here since it's Christmas surprise )

I made a box for coupons which is so super easy I'll be doing tutorial for this box soon.



I used a lot of stitching technique on this project.

For these coupons they are 2 1/2 x 4 paper that I cut from left over vanilla BBP that left over from last project ,cut them up, punch all four corners and I sew pattern paper on then then embellish.


Let's have a closer look 

" You are my everything " Circle scallop punch and circle sticker from Farmhouse collection. Sentiments using Authentique words stickers.


" Love you " Punch heart from pattern papers then sew on top of a coupon and use Kraft Fun day from My minds eye as sentiment.


" You're so sweet " Button in Miscellany from Random Collection and stamp sentiment.


" Love " Sew trim on coupon the punch a heart and saw it on. Use mini market alpha as sentiment.


"In Love" Cut felt then sew on coupon make sure you leave the top part open insert coupons from Miscellany. Then use mini market as sentiment.


" Living" Sew trim on to coupon make a little ruffle from it to give more dimension. Then adhere word sticker.


"Family " Spray chipboard shapes from miscellany then ink the edge. Splattered ink ,sew trim and adhere sentiment and embellishment using pop up tape.


That's it for this project. Really easy and quick but turned out really cute. I figured that it's easier when you use the same collection on one project because they coordinated really great !!

Have a nice day.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment