Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas project part 1

It's a lot of Christmas paper collection out there but my favorite of all right now is Crate Paper Peppermint collection.

It's so cute ,fun and full with details.

Let's check out what I made.

#1 I made photo frame in Christmas theme with I bought a wooden photo frame from Hobby lobby and cover with 6x6 pattern papers. Then I use chipboard stickers and buttons to embellish the frame along with scrabble alphabets as title.


#2  Since we can't fine Rudolph and me store any where in Denver so this year I decided to make our own family ornaments for this year which turned out it's much for fun than I thought it'd be and now I think I'm going to do this every year from now on !! 

I got this mitten ornaments from Hobby Lobby for 50 cents and covered it with pattern paper and draw around the edge with stickles and let it dry over night. Make sure you always let it dry otherwise it will smear all over the project. Then I insert our this year xmas family photo and use demo label makers crate title.


That's it for altered project. I'll be doing part 2 for all the cards I made this year. I'll made unique card for each of my friends seems like a lot of work ? yes it's  :P

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment