Saturday, December 31, 2011

Away we go !!

I'm not exactly a photographer, I just love taking pictures.

To get a good photos it took me more than one snaps so some times I end up with a lot of nice photos that I want to put on scrapbook layout . 

To fix that problem I always do a mini album for special occasions or a set of photos that won't fit all in one layout.

This is mini album that I made contains photos of us went to have breakfast in Moab,UT.

On this mini I stay with pinkish theme it wasn't any special occasion but it was our very sweet date  :P

To make this minialbum I cut out pattern paper from Pebbles inc and MyMindsEye fold them in half. Stack all of them together then sewn center of the book.


This mini album is kinda too puffy so I use cloth pin to close it.

Let's look inside.








Add a little detail by sewn hearts in center of the book.


It's pretty simple and easy mini album ( as usual ) 



Another project is a page of polaroid camera's photos that I found in Thrift Store.


Love all their sketch so much inspiration :)



That's it !! 

See you next year !!!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Fun LO!! thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome project! Great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is co cute! This layout is great! Love all those circles :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeee your mini and love love love those photos on your lo!! I collect vintage cameras! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mini!!! So cute! And your page is fab. Love the cameras! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete