Friday, September 9, 2011

Sweet Collection ( Random ) From Crate Paper

Love love love Crate Paper Random Collection and just can't get enough of them ! So I made some cute little cards for my mom.

They turned out just the way I have imagine which it unusual for all my craft lol So here they are.


XOXOXO CARD






I added glitter glue to make it a little more glittery because that's just how my mom like her stuff to be PINKand Sparkling


The next one is Thank You card using the same collection. Like I stated I love this collection so much so I didn't want to waste any of thos pretty paper. I use scrap paper from that first card as a background in pretty little frame.

Thank You Card





I made my own sparkling frame it was really easy to make and apply glitter.




I think I should do some a tutorial how to make that sparkle polaroid frame since it's so cute and very easy to make.  ^_^ Have a great weekend !!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment