Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Imma Sassy Lil' girl.

Always have hard time naming my blog title lol

I keep thinking about what is my style of scrapbooking,cards and crafting. When I came across one lovely blog challenge called Sassy Lil' Sketches I finally find a word that would decribe my style of crafting " SASSY" that's right !!!

Just to show sassiness in me enough I join their challenge both card and scrapbooking layout.

This is my layout "Create Space"



I have been floting around my house to find spot that perfect for scrapbooking. When I started to scrapbook I only have a tiny basket filled with papers and glue.It's getting bigger and bigger until I have to put my supplies in U-haul box ( poor me ).But finally I took over office area in our house. It's totally perfect with 6 x 6 fts window and I also can look outside at our front yard.The desk that we were plan to use as a computer desk I just filled it up with my scrapbook supplies and transfer all the files and quickbooks from our old computer to my harddrive.Now this space turn out to be where I hanged out the most in our house well beside bedroom.

Anyway it's time to talk about the layout. Pictures on this layout I took them using Hipstamatic App on iPhone. I coundn't think of any paper that I have to use as a photomat to match this lovely arty photo so I just paint BasicGrey paper with cream acrylic paint. And use fabric tape I bought from korea as flags. Kioshi Collection Rub-ons as embellishments.

Thinking of you card.
I have promise to myself I will try not to use doily too much but they are too cute to resist not to use !! So I use them lol but this time I use doily as a mask for Spinkler

So this is a card I got from their lovely sketch.




I found this Basicgrey Felt Embellishment from Biglots yes Biglots a while ago and just have to buy them because they were on sale. I admitted I have allergy to the word "SALE" or redtag lol I kept it in my stickers box for so long finally get a chance to use it.

That's it for my layout and card that I made from Sassy Lil' Sketches I also scroll down on they blog and found a lot of cute sketches that I would definitely use for my others project.


Edit:

So as soon as I submitted above layout and card on Sassy Lil' Sketches I hit F5 and there is a new sketches for layout on their blog. It's sooooo cute !! I just can't resist using it on my layout so here is what I made.





I love everythings on this layout except my silly hand writing T_T Really wanna have a cute handwring but really don't know how to. Might need a lot of practice lol

This layout using photo of screenshot when my friend and I were chatting on Facetime   It's one of the best thing apple ever launch !! For a person whos always away from home like I am this app helped a lot with homesick. Sometimes we even do makeup tutorial. Right now I just working on convince my mom to upgrade her iPad to iPad2 so I can see my family.

It's cool isn't it?




Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, glad you finally found a place to do your crafting ! Your works beautiful each piece is just beautiful, great colors, papers images it has the lt. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sassiness! Go girl! Hope to see you more often at SLS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all your creations...such a neat style! Tks. for playing along with us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I really love your style. I love how you shrunk the Week 2 sketch, and the painting is awesome! Love the misting in the card & second layout. Thanks for playing with us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have a Sassy style! Love your takes on the Sassy lil´Sketches! Thanks for playing! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Lo and card! very pretty and creative! Thanksf or playing at SLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your take on the sassy sketches. thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and I love your card....the colours are very pretty. I can relate to your love of doilies....most of my creations have doilies on them too, they are just so pretty. Love the one you created:) Thanks 4 joining us at SLS:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely...and sassy...layouts! cute card, I love Big Lots and always case their scrapbook aisle. thanks for playing along at SLS!

    ReplyDelete