Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crate Paper jeans Braclet

It's weekend whoop whoop :P I just bought my own first and ever sewing machine. It's Brother LB6800. I love it so much !! have a lot of fun working on project to another project. I start sewing doesn't mean I gonna quit scrapbooking tho because I still love looking at all the pictures and pretty paper.

So here I mix them together by making a bracelet with combination of my favorite crate paper collection of all. Also I added a picture of me and my hubby on this bracelet that way I can have him close to me all the time.





I just sew this bracelet using denim I got from hobby lobby and sewed lace on the center. Added handmade charms that filled with our picture and a tiny piece of Emma's shope paper.

To give it more detail I added buttons from the same collection. It turn out really cute and I've been wearing it with anything and even I don't have it on my wrist I tied it on my purse.





Enjoy your weekend everyone !!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment