Monday, July 11, 2011

Puri-Kura Sassafras Lass Scrapbook Page

Puri-Kura or Photo Booth layout. Have anyone ever try one of these cute machine ?

Last year my friend and I went to one little cute store in Denver called " Cute Club"

They have Puri-Kura Machine that you can decorate pictures that you take in the booth. It's kind of like " Princess Camera Apps " on Iphone.

This layout I mixed all kind of Sassafras papers and and embellishment collection




There are a lot of cute papers on Sweetly Smitten Collection I have really hard time pick out paper pad that I want to use, just wanna use all of them on one page but I can't lol

I use boarder that I cat off from Cherry Delicious 12x12 paper.





I use flower from Instich Blossom I can't remember what collection tho :(




Beatnik Buds Paper whimsies and put button on top of it. I use pop up just to make the page look more interesting. I spray ink on crochet lace using Tatter Angel Glimmer Mist to change a boring white color lace into a cute orange lace by spray ink red over yellow. 

** To spray ink on lace just the same way when you paint. Lighter color as a base then spray on top with darker color. I have tried yellow over red doesn't really turn out good.




On basic Bazzil Paper I sprayed glimmer mist on it as well.

I will be enter this layout on Sassafras July Challenge. Just keeping my finger cross hopefully they like it :P

xoxo

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment