Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fabric Filled Cards

It's Sunday !! I woke up this morning and went to Micheals to get a heat gun, Yes a heat gun it's my first time doing heat emboss even though I have been scrapbooking for 2 years but I'm scare of all the mess from embossing powder.

Today I got a little bit time to make cards to for Summerset Magazine ( Take Ten ). the rules is each card you can only spent up to 10 minutes on it. So I decide to make something simple and easy.


I make 3 cards for 3 differents occasions

Valentine's Card



I cut a heart shape off canvas then sew all around it. Then tape a plastice sheet on my card stock then filled it up with heart shape paper punche use Martha Stewart punch.

Then just adhere it on card base.

Baby Card





Winter Card using punch from Ucheda


All these card are process under 10 minutes each so I didn't have time to taking pictures of the progess.

Have a great week !!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment