Saturday, June 4, 2011

They are Vintage mini album

My vintage mini album using

Crate Paper pattern paper

October afternoon embellishment

Basic grey

And From my Kitchen Cricut Cartridge






For some people when they saw vintage items they said " that's old" but for me .. They are treasure. Full with history and story.






Vintage toys






Shabby chic furniture

I printed shabby chic description on card stock and cut it in to stripes then aged it with brown ink on the edge.






Me in my favorite vintage romper I bought from Forever21






Last page I use some embellishment from the girl's paperie.

That's it :) this is really fun album to work with. I challenge myself by keep color theme just yellow, red, blue .

It work out great !!

Have a great weakened

xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment