Thursday, June 9, 2011

Altered Chalkboard For Crate Paper Inc. Color Challenge

Hi everyone . Finally i get one project done.

This is my very first time joining blog challenge. It's really fun actually. I get to challenge mysel as well but din't eally do a good job on that

this is a link to crate paper June color challenge http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2011/06/june-crate-color-challenge.html I always late and get it done last minute but this time I get it done 3 days prior than dead line. Just so much work to do lately.


I altered a chalkboard that I bought from Hobby Lobby. They are so adorable it's about 8x11 inch. Perfect for my desk.

I paint it with acrylic color in sunshine yellow.



I gotta admit this this the hardest process for me because since I was a little kid I always paint every kind out color outside the area that I wanted to ( may be that's why I always think outside the box lol )  I taped black part of chalkboard but still got it all over. Luckily it's acrylic color so it's removable.



For decoration I use this lovely Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe 6x6 Paper pad.

I cut them into a small stripe just to fit the edge or chalkboard. and glue them around.


Making my own button using Epiphany button maker size 20

They turn out perfect now I can make buttons that will match all my page perfectly.


Some butterflies that i punch out and put some flatback pearls on.



And the center of attraction is here !! Banner that I make for this chalkboard because then I can write scrap that I have to get done for the challenges.



They turn out really cute and will be useful for me since I'm such a forgetful person :P

I'm not a good writer but I will try to practice more then I can do some tutorial for others to get an idea how I create them.

Material : Crate Paper 6x6 Paper Pad Emmas Shoppe Collection
                Trims  from hobby lobby.

XOXO

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment