Saturday, June 11, 2011

Add some texture to my October Afternoon lay out :P

It's saturday and I just finish up my page using October Afternoon 5&Dimes collection

My first time using Sew Easy tools as well it's so much fun to work with.


I use some fabric as photomat to add some text on the page then sew it by using sew easy.


Make my own button using Epiphany tool.


I left a lot of room and just use left bottom corner of the page filled up with all the cute little embellishments from this collection.

My daddy took this picture for us when we went to Samed island in Thailand. It was such a beautiful sunset.

Seems like I need to use my camera to take all my picture from now on since my iphone4 didn't do a good job taking photo of this page T_T

xoxo

Natt

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment