Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cute lil' stuff for Easter

Easter Easter Easter

It's one of my favorite occasion beside Christmas .. It's so pastel. Every place you go for shopping you'll see a lot of cute stuff for decoration.

Lots and lots of candy, chocolate, Easter bunny, tulips, goshhhhhhh I love Easter

Here are some deco' items I've got for my house from Pier1 import . ( I actually grounded from this store cuz I always spent wayyyyyy too much money while I'm there lol )







Ornaments for Easter tree. I couldn't find a tree that I like so I just hang them on my scrapbooking cart.

There are more decorative above fired place




Somehow I like everything to look neat and clean also not too busy looking so I didn't have much decoration in my house.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment